Gamassy KashmirCo-Founder & CMO
- Marketing Management
- Direct Sales Specialist
- Property Investor
- Property Analyst
- Community Development
- Bachelor in Marketing Management, STIE IBII, Jakarta – Indonesia
- Diploma I (Public Relations), London School of Public Relations, Jakarta – Indonesia
- Diploma I (Business Study), London School of Public Relations, Jakarta – Indonesia
- Diploma I (Advertising), London School of Public Relations, Jakarta – Indonesia
- Certified Property Investor & Analyst, Panangian School of Property, Jakarta – Indonesia
“Better Late Than Never , Never Late is Better !” – Gamassy Kashmir
Start his career at various companies such as publishing, advertising agency and furniture factory as comic marketing distribution, account executive, and quality control officer whose client includes some local brands such as: Sraten Komik Indonesia, Patrakom and Vinoti Living.
Gamassy loves the automotive industry and actively involved in various car enthusiast communities which finally led to his 11 years experience at Honda Mugen (automotive dealership company) as Sales Consultant. Eventually, he has decided to pursue his own business venture, following his passion in the automotive industry and start his own car detailing services, auto parts, and accessories company. His interest in digital grows in 2016 and finally led him to join WideUP! Indonesia and 7 Vibes Indonesia as co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: